Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tagged By Nurul Nadiah Ghazali

Objective: Are you mean and sarcastic? Have you ever answered people ‘meanly’ and sarcastically? If yes, show us how mean and sarcastic you are! If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this note.

Rule: Respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.
(YR stands for Your Response.)
once uve been tagged must do! =)
happy reading! =D

If an annoying person says:

1) I am cute.
YR: but im triple cuter than u..

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome:
YR: really?masuk lif tekan sendri la u..

3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
YR: kaya tp kedekut watpeee...

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thingy..
YR: aku paling muke pastu kibas2 rambut cam iklan sunsilk tu..huh!!

5) You don’t know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums.
YR: malangnya sapa yg bli album u tu kan?

If an annoying hot woman/man says:

1) I know you like me.
YR: yes..i do..i like 'me'..mee goreng, mee maggie..

2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!
YR: i look at ur nose..ade taik idung terkluar..yekk!

3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
YR: i think d same way too..coz im too good for u..

4) UNLESS you are rich, then don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!
YR: do i care??

5) Look, I am pretty/handsome; I can make people hate you!
YR: i dare u, dear~

If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:

1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
YR: sorry, im too preety for u..=p

2) May I have your cell phone no? please please please?
YR: carik la sendri kat yellow pages..nak seribu dayaaa...

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night..
YR: but i dun wanna be with u..so, how??

4) What do you like about me?
YR: ur money lol...

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!
YR: i rasa mcm sakit tekak laa...

If your enemy says:

1) Hi bitch!
YR: bitch?is it ur new name?oh, ur sooo bitchyy...

2) You smell like shit!
YR: yess..i smell it too..much stronger as u come near to me..

3) What an ugly creature you are!
YR: ko ngah kutuk diri ko ke tu?hahaa..

4) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
YR: what ever major loser!

If your annoying ex says:

1) I still love you...
YR: but i dun luv u..=(

2) I know you still love me!
YR: i dun think so..want me to buy u a mirror??

3) Please, go back with me honey/hubby..
YR: ok..but u must buy me a ferrari..

4) Please call me...
YR: i dun have creadit..i drop a missed call only..is it ok with u?

5) The break up hurt me so much..
YR: but cons with me..i feel...freedom!

If an annoying salesperson says:

1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
YR: u r d 100000000th people dat say me so..tq..[pastu blaa..]

2) Seriously, I used this product and I've Changed!
YR: seriously, i dun wanna be like u....

3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
YR: i will buy it for 100% discount..

4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam, buy..
YR: r..do u accept this gold credit card??or cheque perhaps?


Tagged : my katak + my sissy only!!!! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment